Operation Saturation: What You Should Do
|Posted on December 13, 2014 at 1:25 AM|
Libertarian Individuals Mean Community Progress.
- Verify and meet your local ~500-home district and share e.g. the Quiz, invite to a meeting to share suggestions to create to-do for voluntary-based local betterment.
- From respondents develop a 1-5 home non-partisan informal group of SMILE-aware homes working on the to-do list, conviviality, and improving awareness. Consider involvement/development in neighborhood boards, appointive public office, mutual-help ( e.g. senior/babysitting, community garden or watch co-op), coalition initiatives. Note problem homes--sources of criminal offense or totalitarian ideology--for dialogue. In a positive spirit meet with local leaders so they can help and are aware. This we call clear and secure. Use our tools for ideas and inspiration.
- Keep us aware of your wins, and repeat process every few years. That's it.
Since 1969, this is how we've reversed the fall of civilization into totalitarian eco-disaster. This is how civilization is maintained. 7 favorite LIO fan projects:
- Make homes prepped, non-abusive, a team
- Teach logic/critical thinking, entrepreneurship, applied comparative ethics in schools
- Workshops in democratic activism, LIO ideas, family finance and savings
- Community trips/suppers with speaker on science/practical topic
- Coercive tax elimination with low-cost service choice/expansion
- Community: Garden, policing-watch, meals, book exchange, foodshare
- Brainstorm 50 voluntary-based improvements in mass meeting and have at it.
By doing this in due course every home on earth will be aware of LIO tools/libertarian help.
--Your local Libertarian International Organization fans. www.libertarianinternational.org
Re-posted 2015. Please link, translate, share--and/or photocopy, politely hand out to 1000 surrounding homes.
Categories: ALL, EMPOWER Lib Community, WHAT TO DO?